- Intensive soil processing up to a depth of 35cm
- Compact, lifting power-saving construction (three-beam) or more favourable centre of gravity through a low net weight
- Completely flat processing (above) without blade at approx. 16cm (three-beam)
- Optimal mixing of soil through baffles on the blade system
- Maintenance-free bearing units on the automatic level disc pairs
- Automatic level discs guided by a packer roller
Three-beam mulch cultivator APER
The soil processing promotes implementation activities of the soil and creates the conditions for optimal plant growth. Therefore, it forms the basis for cultivation. The APER mulch cultivator is suitable for shallow stubble processing and also for deep soil processing and mixing of crop residues up to a depth of 35cm. With a bar distance of 285mm and a frame height of 860mm, it is best steeled against blockages.
Our team is there for you - with competent advice and quick fixes. If you need more information on a machine or if you have any questions about our range of machines or spare parts service, please contact us at the telephone number 0049 5454 905889-0 available.
Description Unit APER 300 APER 400 APER 500 APER 600 working width m 3,00 4,00 5,00 6,00 transport width m 3,00 2,95 2,95 2,95 quantity tooth Stk 10 13 16 19 power demand PS/KW 120/75 180/132 250/184 340/250 weight incl. roller kg 1.800 2.900 3.600 4.200 Description Unit APER 300 APER 400 working width m 3,00 4,00 transport width m 3,00 2,95 quantity tooth Stk 10 13 power demand PS/KW 120/75 180/132 weight incl. roller t 1.800 2.900 Description Unit APER 500 APER 600 working width m 5,00 6,00 transport width m 2,95 2,95 quantity tooth Stk 16 19 power demand PS/KW 250/184 340/250 weight incl. roller kg 3.600 4.200
All information on dimensions and weights shall be regarded as approximate values only and are not legally binding.
Three-beam mulch cultivator APERDownload Specifications